We, TBKC SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED, are registered address at H.No.28,Beside Apollo Pharmacy,Main Road Infront of Krishna Talkies,Samta Colony, Raipur, Chhattisgarh - 492001, hereinafter referred to as Trippy.
age limit & documents :
- The renter should be at least 18 years old or above for renting a Self-Drive car. He/she should also possess a valid driving license.
- Documents needed to rent a Self-Drive car :
- A valid light motor vehicle (Non-Transport) Indian driving License
- Passport/Aadhar Card/Voter
- Verification of Driving license & ID address proof needs 2 to 3hours to approve from our end.
- We will deliver the car to the person who has booked the car, not to the other person, we will match the booking holder's name, mobile number, driving license, id.
- Please keep your original Driving License handy. While delivering the car to you, our executive will verify your original Driving License and ID proof (same as the ones whose details were provided while making the booking). This verification is mandatory. In the unfortunate case where you cannot show these documents, we will not be able to hand over the car to you, and it will be treated as a late cancellation (100% of the fare would be payable). A driving license printed on an A4 sheet of paper (original or otherwise) will not be considered a valid document.
booking of trippy car vehicles:
- The Users may choose from the vehicles which are available on the Website for the purpose of booking a Trippy car Vehicle. At the time of booking, the Users will be required to:
- Select the Trippy car Vehicle as per their requirements;
- Provide the start and end date and time, indicating the duration for which the Trippy car Vehicle will be required for use by the User;
- Provide the details of the address where the vehicle needs to be delivered to the User, and where he will return the vehicle;
- Pay the Fees for use of the Vehicle through any of the payment systems that Trippy car is using at that point in time.
- Booking will be canceled automatically if the customer does not take the Vehicle for 6 hours from the booking time.
- Pick and drop service is not available from 10:30 pm to 08:30 am.
- In case a User wishes to cancel a reservation or shorten the period for which a vehicle has been reserved, he must do so in advance, charges will cut as outlined in the booking details in the user profile.
- If a User wishes to extend a reservation, such User is required to communicate a request for an extension to Trippy car prior to the timeline outlined in the Fee Policy. The trippy car shall have the sole discretion to allow such extension or refuse the same. A request for extension will only be permitted where:
- The Trippy car Vehicle is available for use for the extension period (for example, it is not reserved by another User); and upon payment of Fees in advance for such an extended period.
- In the pick and drop facility, the trippy driver will pick you from the airport and provide you the car at the trippy pick-up point and also at the drop time drive you directly to the airport.
RIGHT TO SAY NO :
- Trippy has all the right to refuse to rent a car to any person whomsoever considered unfit to drive or does not fulfill all or any of the requisite requirements, our T & C.
- Trippy has the right to change the vehicle in case of breakdown, accident, or any technical issue.
- All breakdowns or incidents involving Trippycar vehicles must be reported to Trippycar immediately by phone to 8882226226 and via email at su[email protected]
- Jumpstart. If You perform a jump start to the Trippycar vehicle, You must inform Trippycar immediately by phone. You are fully responsible for any damage that may result from the improper use of jumper cables or other tools. It is strictly forbidden to provide a jump start to any vehicle other than a Trippycar vehicle.
- In case of vehicle breakdown, it is the user`s duty to inform Trippy immediately. Customers are advised not to drive the car if it gets damaged in an accident or develop any faults. If the vehicle cannot be repaired at the location of the breakdown, a replacement vehicle will be provided by Trippy, subject to availability.
- In case of breakdown done in negligence by customer. the R.S.A. chare wil be 1500rs paid by customer.
theft protection :
- The renter should make sure that the vehicle is properly locked when unattended and must not be parked in a no-parking zone or any public area for long periods. The renter is completely responsible for the security of the vehicle and in the event of theft is liable to pay the calculative amount.
use of the vehicle :
- The renters cannot use Trippy's vehicle as a taxi or for transporting people in exchange for money; it is solely for the purpose of personal use.
- The user cannot be under the influence of alcohol and/or any other narcotic substance which can impair the user’s ability to drive.
- The user must ensure that the number of passengers in the vehicle does not exceed the number of seat belts provided in the vehicle.
- The vehicle cannot be used for any activity which is deemed illegal by the Indian penal code. Customers are not allowed to carry arms, ammunition, and banned drugs.
- Smoking and drinking (alcohol) not allowed: The user cannot be under the influence of Alcohol, smoking, and/or any other narcotic substance which can impair the user’s ability to drive. In such case a fine of Rs. 500 shall be levied. Member is subject to additional fines if evidence of smoking, chewing drinking, or doping is found under the Trippy car.
- The speed limit should not exceed 110 km/hr (Fine 500/- rupees each time) overall 5000/-
- Driving Limitations: In case Package limit exceeded, Extra kilometer shall be charged as per car rent/Kilometer & hours.
- Late Return Fine shall be Rs. 500/- overall + Rs. 120/- per hour for a hatchback, Rs. 140 per hour for Sedan n MUV, Rs. 160/- per hour for SVU.
- Rupees 500/- fine for excessive idling for more than three times.
- Tire misuse: In case of any tire damages resulting from driving in bad terrain and continued driving in case of a tire puncture, customers will be charged for the cost of the tire on actuals.
- Car spare parts changed: Customers should not change or remove any car spare parts. In case of emergency, the customer should inform Trippycar and act as per advice. Customers will be charged a penalty of Rs. 5000 over and above the cost of the spare parts.
- Traffic violation: Customers are liable to pay for any traffic violation tickets received during their journey. Trippycar can charge traffic violation from the customer’s credit/debit card on actuals if the violations tickets are sent directly to the company by the traffic department
- Running vehicle in damaged conditions: Customers are not advised to drive the car if it gets damaged in an accident. Customers are advised to inform TRIPPYCAR immediately. In such a case, customers will be charged for the cost of spare parts on actuals.
- Unauthorized activity in the car: Customers are not allowed to carry arms, ammunition, and banned drugs. In addition, the use of cars for commercial activity such as product sales and promotion, and carry goods is strictly prohibited. In such cases, customers will be charged a penalty of Rs. 5000.
- External branding: Any form of external branding on the car is prohibited. Customers are not allowed to paste or paint any external brand promotion on the car. Customers will have to pay a penalty of Rs. 5000.
- Tampering with devices: Customers are not allowed to tamper with the odometer, GPS device, and in-car technology devices. Customers will have to pay a penalty of Rs. 1000 and over in addition to the actual cost of the device.
- Deliberately driving the car in water: Customers will be charged for the actual cost of repair and spare parts.
- Producing fake and tampered with personal documents: Customers will be charged a penalty of Rs. 1000 if found guilty.
- Over speeding:
- The speed limit should not exceed 80Km/hr for Mini's & 110 km/hr for Hatchback, Sedan, Muv & Suv (Fine Rs. 500/- rupees each time) overall Rs. 5000/-.
- Booking will stand canceled and the Company shall get the right to take back the Vehicle and terminate this Agreement and After 3 times the vehicle will be stopped.
- If customer select option of within state and go out of state, they need to inform in customer care, or else fine will be charge.
In the event of any disputes, differences, controversies, and questions directly or indirectly arising at any time hereafter between a User and Trippy or their respective representatives or assigns under, out of, in connection with, or in relation to, these Terms (or the subject matter of these Terms) including, without limitation, all disputes, differences, controversies and questions relating to the validity, interpretation, construction, performance, and enforcement of any provision of these Terms, (hereinafter referred to as a “Dispute”), the same shall be referred to binding arbitration at the request of the User or Trippy, in writing, in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any statutory modification or alteration thereof for the time being in force. The arbitral tribunal shall comprise a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Trippy whose decision in relation to any such Dispute shall be final and binding on the Parties hereto.
The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language. The seat of arbitration shall be in New Delhi.
The costs of arbitration shall be fixed by the arbitral tribunal and the tribunal in the final award shall specify
the party entitled to costs;
the party who shall pay the costs;
the number of such costs; and
the manner in which the costs shall be paid. For the purpose of this Clause, ‘costs of arbitration’ shall mean the fees and expenses of the arbitrator, legal fees and expenses, any administrative fees, and any other expense incurred in connection with the arbitral proceedings and the arbitral award.
No party or person involved in any way in the creation, coordination, or operation of the arbitration of any Dispute may disclose the existence, content or results of the Dispute or any arbitration conducted under this Agreement in relation to that Dispute save as required in order to enforce this Clause and/or any arbitral award made pursuant to these Terms.
21. Roadside Assistance :
- Trippy makes reasonable best efforts to provide roadside assistance support in all cases. If, however, a User's need for Roadside Assistance results from a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the User may be charged for the full costs of the service.
22. Limited liability
In the event of damages, your liability is limited to a maximum of Rs 1,00,000. You will need to pay a Damage Fee equivalent to the repair cost (as estimated by an authorized dealership) and downtime losses, up to a maximum of Rs 1,00,000. This is independent of the nature and terms of the insurance cover that Trippy has on the cars.
Please note that the maximum liability policy is intended to benefit and protect the responsible user. In situations of irresponsible or unsafe or negligent usage, there could be discretionary exceptions to this policy, whereby the user could be liable for all damages irrespective of whether or not Trippy is able to claim insurance in such cases. Examples of such situation include, but are not limited to:
When the User is not in compliance with the laws and/or with terms of the Trippy User Agreement
When the user is found to be under the influence of alcohol/narcotics while driving
When the User is over-speeding (i.e., above 110 Km/Hr)
When the user is in violation of traffic rules or of the Motor Vehicles Act (for example, if the user has not paid the inter-state tax while crossing a state border)
When the person driving the vehicle at the time of the incident is found to be different than the one who made the booking
When the vehicle workshop and/or insurance company deem the damage to be consequential in nature (this will be clearly stated in the accident report). Consequential damage occurs when the User continues driving the vehicle even when it is performing abnormally
When the number of people in the car at the time of the incident exceeds the standard seating capacity of the car
When the incident happened in a state for which the user had failed to pay the inter-state tax while entering the state
When there is a misrepresentation of information in the driving license and ID proof details shared by the user
Where there is clear evidence of extremely rash and negligent driving on the user's part
In cases where the estimated damage charges exceed the security deposit, we will request the user to pay the same at the time of returning the car. In cases of non-payment, Trippy reserves the right of legal action, reporting to the credit bureau and reporting to other authorities or persons, irrespective of their direct relevance to the case.
In cases of accident, the fare for the unused hours will not be refunded.
Trippy typically avoids charging for very minor damages (e.g., minor scratches and dents) and covers the vast majority of damage incidents under the maximum liability policy.
In cases of collision or User failure, towing and impounding charges will be paid by the User. In cases of vehicle failure, towing and impounding charges will be paid by us.
23. Fuel reimbursement
There won't be any refund for the extra fuel nor there will be any adjustment in the bill.
24. TOLLS, PARKING, INTER-STATE TAXES: To be paid by you.
25. Our Pick & Drop Service is only up to 8Kms from trippy Office & For Airport also.
26. PRE-HANDOVER INSPECTION: Please inspect the car (including the fuel gauge and odometer) thoroughly before approving the checklist.
late pick-ups / early drop-offs :
- The rental starts and finishes according to the pickup and drop-off dates and times documented. Trippy is not liable to provide any refunds for any unused time if a car is picked up late or dropped off early.
Traffic violations :
- The renter is solely liable to pay for any traffic violation tickets received during their journey. The renter will pay the charge if the traffic department will send the violation tickets directly to the company
Enrollment as user:
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the User has agreed to enroll as a User under the Scheme to avail the facility for rental of Trippy car Vehicles.
- The User further acknowledges and understands that he/she shall not at any time challenge any of the provisions of these Terms or the contents of the Website on the premise that the terms and conditions have not been read by the User or that the User is not aware of the enrolment formalities or that the User has not understood any provision of these Terms or the procedures, formalities, benefits rights and/or obligations as contained on the Website.
- There is no difference between User & Customer. A user is a person who registered with Trippycar.com and a customer is a person who hired the vehicle.